TRUE GOSPEL LOGO
The design of the True Gospel logo is based on the seven elementary principles found in Hebrews 6. Each point on the logo represents a principle that a disciple of Christ should be able to share and minister to others.
1. Repentance from dead works
2. Faith towards God
3. Doctrines of Baptism
4. Laying on of the hands
5. Resurrection of the dead
6. Eternal Judgement
7. Christ at the Center
1. Repentance from dead works - To change one's mind and heart which should be followed by a change of action/behavior.
2. Faith towards God - Keep your focus on God and demonstrate great faith (Pestes Faith).
3. Doctrines of Baptism - washing/purification of sins
John's Baptism - Water and repentance.
Baptism of the Holy Spirit - Purpose of empowering and equipping.
Baptism of Fire - Jesus judgement of unbelievers.
Great Commission - Water baptism (full immersion) in Christ and into Salvation.
4. Laying on of hands - For purpose of healing the sick or ordaining/commissioning people for service of the Lord.
5. Resurrection of the dead - Purpose of receiving a reward for the just and unjust. Those in Christ that are resurrected to eternal life and those non-believers will be sent to condemnation.
6. Eternal Judgement - An unbroken sentence or reward by Jesus that cannot be overturned.
7. Christ - Christ is the center of God's purpose and the center of our lives. "I am the vine and you are branches. If you abide in men and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5)