TRUE GOSPEL LOGO
The design of the True Gospel's logo is based on the 7 Elementary Principles. Each point represents a principle where as a disciple for Christ, one should be able to minister to someone.
Repentance from dead works
Faith towards God
Doctrines of Baptism
Laying on of the hands
Resurrection of the dead
Christ at the Center
Hebrew 6:1-2 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith towards God, Of the doctrine of baptisms and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment." KJV
1. Repentance from dead works - To change one's mind and heart which should be followed by a change of action/behavior.
2. Faith towards God - Keep your focus on God and demonstrate great faith (Pestes Faith).
3. Doctrines of Baptism - washing/purification of sins
John's Baptism - Water and repentance.
Baptism of the Holy Spirit - Purpose of empowering and equipping.
Baptism of Fire - Jesus judgement of unbelievers.
Great Commission - Water baptism (full immersion) in Christ and into Salvation.
4. Laying on of hands - For purpose of healing the sick or ordaining/commissioning people for service of the Lord.
5. Resurrection of the dead - Purpose of receiving a reward for the just and unjust. Those in Christ that are resurrected to eternal life and those non-believers will be sent to condemnation.
6. Eternal Judgement - An unbroken sentence or reward by Jesus that cannot be overturned.
7. Christ - Christ is the center of God's purpose and the center of our lives. "I am the vine and you are branches. If you abide in men and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5)